This commercial building is one of the oldest buildings in the Village of Freeport, OH. The original structure was a former Quaker church in 1817 until 1879. Later added unto, it has housed the Volunteer Fire Dept., Fuel Station, Tire and Repair shop. Presently a barbershop and Real Estate office. This multi-Purpose use building sits on a triangular lot (66' frontage x East line 138' x West line 180'). in the heart of the Village. Drive through garage 20x40, 1568 sq. ft. office retail space. The large, attached garage has drive through capabilities with Main Street access and/or alley access. Reception office space, 5 individual offices, (one large with high ceilings and wood features and 1 currently barbershop) a staff room, storage area with ally access, restroom and upper-level storage access. 4 entry points to main structure. AS IS PURCHASE!
Listing Courtesy of: Greg Milleson, gmillesonrealestate@yahoo.com With Leonard and Newland Real Estate Services
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of MLS Now and updated as of . Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker(s).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2026 MLS Now. All Rights Reserved.